This policy has been created by Looksar, Inc. in order to inform users of the Looksar App and Looksar Services of our policies regarding personal information protection and use by our company. Please review this policy carefully and indicate your understanding and agreement by checking the box at the end of the documents.
General Statement of Privacy
We understand all visitors’ concern for the privacy of their personal information and we take those concerns very seriously. For use of certain areas of our website or when you request information, we will collect certain personal information.
Information We Collect
We will request or receive personal information under the following circumstances:
- You contact us with question or comments and, in so doing, provide you email address
- You sign up for the Looksar newsletter
- You request that we send you information about the Looksar App or Looksar Services
- You participate in offers, promotions, contests and provide personal information for that participation
We also collect anonymous and aggregate information about visitors to our site, so that we can improve our content and services.
How We Use Collected Information
When you supply personal information, we will use it for the following:
- To send and/or deliver products and services, including the Looksar Application, informational materials, or newsletters
- To contact you regarding information you have requested
- To reply to questions or issues you may have
- To meet reasonable requirements of third parties, such a regulators, for the continued operation of our business
- To meet legal demands of governmental or judicial authorities
- To contact you regarding additional products or services we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of such communication if you wish.
Minors Under the Age of 13
Our site it not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13, and no child under this age limitation may provide any personal information to us without parental consent. Should we discover that any child under the age of 13 has provided personal information, we shall delete it immediately.
Storing Personal Information
All employees of Looksar are legally bound by confidentiality agreement not to disclose any personal information of any visitor or user. All personal information is stored under tight security measures, both in computer storage and any paper files we may hold.
Once we no longer the personal information of visitors or users, we shall destroy that information in accordance with legal requirements and current best practices.
Disclosing Your Information
We also contract with outside services, such as email marketing companies. In these instances, we will provide only the minimum amount of information necessary for those functions to be performed.
We will cooperate with any law enforcement of other government agency and disclose information as they request.
By providing personal information to us, you agree to the distribution of your information as outlined above.
At no time do we sell, lease, share, trade or otherwise distribute personal information to any other third-party for their marketing uses, without first receiving your permission to do so.
Cookies are used by most web-based companies and are small pieces of information that record your visit to their sites and your movement about on those sites. This allows the company to further customize your visits and provide you with better service.
Use of Web Beacons
These are additional pieces of digital information that allow us to monitor how visitors interact with our website, where they have come from, how long they stay on certain pages, etc. This data is anonymous, and no personal information is gathered through the use of web beacons. Most websites use them so that they can determine where they may need to improve their sites to enhance visitor experience.
Links to Other Websites
You may request a copy of the personal information that we have on file for you. You may do so by requesting this in writing. You must also verify your identity, because we do not disclose personal information without that. There may be a fee involved, to cover our costs of locating the information and processing it to send to you.
Mobile Device Use of the Looksar Application